We were asked to review Q Science Supplements to see if they meet our strict guidelines.
Here is our initial assessment:
- No food based vitamins or minerals
- Vitamin and mineral products contain synthetic vitamins.
- Was not able to locate transparent bio-medical research, but “peer reviewed studies”
- The cleanse product was dangerously put together with insufficient instructions on how to use, the herbs were not organic, a one-size fits all laxative product with herbs that should not be used continuously or used people with certain disorders.
- From all appearances the company appears to be an MLM, with misleading claims and buzzwords like “Opportunity”
- “Natural Flavors” are listed in products: which is not transparent verbiage, could mean anything from a carcinogenic material or a generic chemical.
Unfortunately because of the ingredient list we did not sample the product.
For more information: CLICK HERE to check out health guidelines and check to see if this or your favorite supplement companies meets ethical and clean health standards. Contact us for a product review.
It’s your health…. do it right.